Improved Add Manually
The entire “Add to Trip” section has received a makeover to match the look and feel of the rest of the application.
When adding a flight with multiple stops for the same flight number, travelers can choose the flight(s) they are on and only add those flights.
Contact Carousel Improvements
Administrators are able to add a link to a Contact Chatbox, if necessary. Also, contact details no longer require a new release of the application. If a phone number changes, we can update this “on the go” and push the changes to the application, making it directly available to travelers
Tripism in Discover
For all our Tripism customers, Emburse Go has loaded our Discover feature with restaurant locations and information provided from Tripism. The new information also includes corporate reviews left on the Tripism platform.
Updated Booking Emails
The email sent out when creating bookings now provides Trip information. This new email is not enabled by default, as it does require additional customization. If you are interested, please contact your Customer Success Manager for more information.
The email will no longer be sent on a new booking (received from the TMC), but will be sent based on a Trip (detected by Emburse Go’s trip logic).
The email recognizes the destination of the traveler and shows that in the email sent so it is more personalized.).
If your travelers have a trip to one of your Top Destinations, we will add an additional banner to highlight another benefit for travelers using the application.
Traxo Email Parsing
Email Parsing is an optional feature and allows travelers to forward their confirmation booking to an email address. We will parse the information and show it in the travel app.
This gives travelers the ease of completing their trip information, without having to enter details manually.
As Emburse Go works with Traxo directly, no additional contract with Traxo is needed. However, an addendum between Emburse and customers might be required.
Additional App Improvements
- Risk & Safety is now also visible for hotel-only trips, whereas before this was only for trips with a flight.
- The issue where incorrect City Guide banners occasionally appear on the timeline has been resolved. Please Note: A City Guide banner for your home city could still appear. This is a known issue.
- Various improvements for notifications have been made to ensure no duplicate notifications are sent.
- Various improvements have been made linking to other mobile applications like Uber.
Android Only Improvements:
- The issue for newer devices where the app randomly crashes has been resolved.
- Some deprecated frameworks have been replaced to ensure the security of the application.
- Improvements have been made to the Share Itinerary, where no text was shown if there were no trip items to share.
iOS Only Improvements:
- Address translation not working correctly in Show Taxi Driver